Why Should You Rent From MHN Properties?
We are a professional management company. All home repairs are handled by professional and competent vendors. We are always available to address any questions or concerns that you may have regarding your new home and we will do all that we can to make your stay with us an enjoyable and mutually beneficial relationship. You can also pay your rent online via ACH (direct deposit) and submit maintenance requests online.
How do I move into an MHN managed property?
1. Schedule a self showing for a time convenient to you. Self showings can be scheduled from our website by clicking the SCHEDULE VIEWING button on our vacancies page: https://www.mhnproperties.com/vacancies
2. Review the application guidelines and apply at mhnpproperties.quickleasepro.com/d/apply/5099/new. The application fee is $75.00 per occupant 18 years or older. Remember to complete the animal affidavits or pet screening application at http://MHNproperties.petscreening.com
3. Once you are notified by phone that you are approved, you will then have 24 hours to set up your Rhino Security Deposit Insurance plan and to pay the $120 at your nearby CVS, 7-11 or other participating store. Once we have received the admin fee and confirmation of your Security Deposit Insurance account, we will call you to set your move-in date and appointment time. Contact your concierge utility service, Citizens Home Solutions to help start utility services in your name.
4. We will then begin typing your lease, which will be sent to the email you provided – via Docusign. Please read it carefully and then return it signed. We generally give 24-48 hours to ask questions and sign.
5. We are currently doing keybox move in with a virtual move in orientation at an appointed time. Before the orientation, you will need to have paid prorated rent via your tenant portal. You will then go through our brief tenant orientation and receive your keys.