While our winter season has been pretty warm, this arctic freeze that has shown up has some potential to cause some damage. MHN would like to help you make sure you can stay prepared and warm!
Freezing pipes can cause a huge kink in your daily routine. By following these few tips you can avoid freezing pipes.
- Make sure all garden hoses are disconnected and you have covered your outside faucets with insulated foam coves.
- Keep cabinet doors open to allow heat to get to all pipes.
- Drip hot and cold faucets in bathrooms and kitchen.
Staying Warm in your home is easy when following these simple steps.
- Keep drapes and blinds closed to keep heat in.
- If you have any drafts be sure to cover them with blankets. (Call MHN to address)
- Set a fire is you have one.
- Lastly, Enjoy a nice cup of Hot Chocolate!
Please be sure and call MHN Properties if you have any questions. Stay Warm!